Anthony Gismondi on Wine
Corcelettes Oracle Rosétext

Corcelettes Oracle Rosé 2022

Keremeos, Similkameen Valley, British Columbia, CanadaOracle 2022 is a mix of 76/24 pinot noir/syrah, with 24 percent coming off Keremeos' Corcelettes Estate Vineyard, and 58 percent from Cawston's Second Chance Vineyard, plus 18 percent from Earlco Vineyards in Naramata. It boasts a pale, Provençal-like colour that leads into a fresh, bright nose of wild strawberries and cinnamon hearts. On the palate, raspberries, guava, and pear are streaked with mineral wet stones. A summer of fish tacos, spot prawns, crab cakes, and Mexican dishes all call out for this pink. Everything is grown using sustainable, responsible, and organic farming practices, and it’s hand-tended, hand-harvested and hand sorted. It sees zero skin contact, and a 93/7 split of fermenting in stainless steel and neutral French oak barrels, with full malolactic fermentation and bâtonnage.Tasted: 01 April 2023Tasted by: Anthony GismondiPrices:
BC$24.90750mlwinery online/direct, select private retailers
Producer: Corcelettes Estate WineryDistributors: BCWineshop
Blend: Pinot Noir - Syrah - Grenache CSPC: 827204UPC: 626990190486