Anthony Gismondi on Wine
Montecariano Tutti i Colori del Rossotext

Montecariano Tutti i Colori del Rosso 2019

Verona, Veneto, ItalyFrom Valopolicella Classico, this off dry Rosso blends corvina and corvione into 80%, with molinara finishing off the remaining 20%. The grapes were fermented in stainless, and halted 2/3 through production, leaving a noticeable bump of RS around 8g/L. It remained in stainless 6 months. Smooth and silken cherry, red currant, raspberry jam glide along the palate, with negligible tannin and a dusting of baking spice. A simple, sweetish, but well made red for drinking with your spiced kabobs.Tasted: 11 February 2023Tasted by: Treve RingPrices:
BC$43.99750mlselect private retailers
Producer: MontecarianoDistributors: The Drinks List
Blend: Corvina - Corvinone - MolinaraCSPC: 449193UPC: 854390003772