quicksearch
Anthony Gismondi on Wine
Filipa Pato & William Wouters Dinamica DNMC Bical
89POINTS
16¼/20

Filipa Pato & William Wouters Dinamica DNMC Bical 2019

Bairrada, Northern Portugal, PortugalThis biodynamic blend of 80% Bical and 20% Arinto was grown in Bairrada's calcareous clay soils, and native fermented (10% in 500L casks; the other 90% fermented in tank), with the final blend and bottling in spring after 5-6 months’ aging. Tight and fresh, this is stencilled with pear skin and teeming with lemon blossom, elderflower, subtle melon, crystalline acidity, and the buzz of limestone minerality. This rings of the Atlantic.Tasted: 15 September 2020Tasted by: Treve RingPrices: ON 23.95 consignment Producer: Filipa PatoDistributors: Le Sommelier Inc.
Blend: Bical - ArintoUPC: 5600816160001